The Alkaline Recipe E-Book: This Is What You Get:
The 33 Best Alkaline Recipes
With Pictures + Calories per Serving!
The Alkaline Recipe E-Book includes:
- Introduction / Foreword - What are the benefits of cooking alkaline?
- 5 Soups: Alkaline Vegetable Soup / Creamy Celery-Broccoli Soup / Spanish Cold Tomatoe Soup / Creamy Pumpkin-Tomatoe Soup / Spicy Carrot Soup
- 5 Salads: Warm Broccoli Salad / Roman Salad / Coleslaw with Avocado Dressing / Zucchini Salad / Avocado-Tomatoe Salad
- 7 Main Dishes: Broccoli-Bell Pepper Stir Fry with Almonds / Wild Rice Stir Fry / Veggie-Burgers / Curry with Tofu & Coconut Milk / Vegetable Risotto / Ratatouille / Italian Pasta Alkaline
- 6 Snacks / Side Dishes: Stuffed Tomatoe Halves / Tomatoe Slices with Tofu & Basil / Pizza Breads / Alkaline Power Bars / Zucchini-Nibbles with Almond Pesto / Spelt Bread
- 5 Dips / Spreads: Eggplant Dip / Salsa Mexicana / Red Bell Pepper-Almond Dip / Spinach-Avocado Dip / Alkaline Everyday Spread
- 5 Shakes / Desserts: Almond Milk Do-It-Yourself / Soy-Shake with Coconut / Green Power Shake / Apple Peach Cake / Date Balls in Coconut Flakes
- 15 Alkaline Diet Tips & Infos – Get it done the right way
- Comprehensive Acid-Alkaline Food Chart – Know exactly which foods to buy
- Each Recipe comes with High-Quality Picture – See what you get!
YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF - “WHY ALKALINE?” - Read more about pH Balance.
Don't Forget and Keep in Mind:
Eating alkaline with Alkaline Recipes opens the door to a whole new level of vitality and health - increased energy, more EFFORTLESS WEIGHT CONTROL, deeper sleep, less aches and pains, increased resistance to flu and colds, ENHANCED FITNESS and improved mood and mental clarity may just be a few of the rewards that come with optimizing the pH balance through an Alkaline Diet.
NOTE: No physical products will be shipped. After you order, we will send the Alkaline Recipe E-Book via Email to your email-address within 48hours. The E-Book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.
You will need Adobe PDF reader (free download) to read or print this E-Book in PDF format.